Chef/Owner Michael Anderson
Tucker's Restaurant, Southwick, MA
- 4 5oz. chicken breasts, trimmed, pounded lightly to ½ in. thick
- Olive oil
- 2 c. of bread crumbs
- 4 cloves of minced garlic, divided
- ½ bunch of chopped basil
- ½ c. of chopped pine nuts
- ½ c. of Hellmannﾒs mayonnaise
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper
In a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs, 2 cloves minced garlic, chopped basil and pine nuts.
Place chicken in olive oil first, then place in pesto crumbs; press crumbs onto each side of chicken. Place in a medium hot pan with oil. Cook 5 mins. each side, until golden brown.
Whisk together mayonnaise, 2 cloves minced garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
Place chicken on plate, garnish with lemon wheels and native tomatoes. Mayonnaise could be placed on top of chicken or on the plate. Place a basil sprig in the mayonnaise.